top of page


International students face many unique, complex challenges.

CSA continues to monitor the latest provincial & federal policies on international students, and is working to provide advocacy & supports for you.

Below is a list of services available to you.

The IRCC (International, Refugees & Citizenship Canada) is a federal department that deals with all your immigration issues.

Keep Me Safe is an international student helpline, offering mental health support to help students with stress and anxiety. Available in 100+ languages.

Good 2 Talk is a 24 hour mental health support for Post-Secondary students in Ontario.

Connex Ontario provides free, confidential health services information & connects you with local resources.

International Student Connect offers settlement information to help you best integrate into life in Ontario.

LifeWorks' Crisis Support Line is open 24/7, provides professional emotional support & referral to community resources.

CALL 1-844-751-2133

The Ukrainian Canadian Students' Union represents all Ukrainian-Canadian post-secondary students across the province.

The Ukrainian Canadian Congress leads national efforts on behalf of Ukrainian-Canadians, and provides programs & resources near you.

The Ukrainian National Federation focuses on advocating and supporting the  Ukrainian-Canadian community, providing programs, membership, and resources.

bottom of page